Cathanar fighters (WAS ftr. practice in Rocky Mount

Poster: Christoph Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

>Let it be known that the Shire of Cathanar will be arriving in force to also
>support Lord Gunther Addis.  By the way we are mostly rapier fighters.  "Go
>wire weenies"
>
>Lord Christopher Storme of Kintail
>residing ing Cathanar, Atlantia

Sorry, Love - it's just not true.  Actually, if you go by who's authorized,
the numbers are roughly equal.  It's just that the fencers play together
more, and  the heavies haven't been very active locally.  Perhaps now that
the weather's warming up and we can move practices back to the park. . . ?

Lady Katriona of NorthWoods
Seneschal, Shire of Cathanar, Atlantia

(Yes, it's posted under the same name.  No, it's not a split personality -
just a shared email account!)