An Exciting Upcoming Event

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

Please peruse the following posting:

Come One, Come All!
The Society for Creative Anachronism, College of Rencester, invites you all
to a feast of fools:

THE UNFAIR
Saturday, April 12th, 1997
12:00 to 9:00
at Yorkminster Presbyterian Church
6218 George Washington Memorial Highway
Grafton, Virginia

Come see a medieval revel as it should have been.  With fighters, bards,
gaming, singing, dancing, merchants and more!  This year we will crown our
first ever Lord of Merriment and Misrule! (pun master)
You can even run the Gauntlet.  Medieval madness all day long!  Join us for
the feasting and fun as we dance the knight away!

Admission cost is $14.00 at the door and $12.00 if reserved before March
30th, 1997.  If you wish to stay for only the day and not partake in the
feast, admission is $6.00.  Children under 12 will be admitted at half price
and those under 6 get in free.  All participants will be expected to wear
attire appropriate to the middle ages.  Limited attire will be available for
loan on a firstfirst-served basis.  For reservations and more information
contact:
Susan Scannell

                                                                         Rick
Johnson