Re: Here is a TXT Emeral that is viewable

Poster: clevin@rci.ripco.com (Craig Levin)

> Here is the document in MSDOS Text :) I converted it from Word Perfect in
> the hopes that more gentles would be able to view it that way.

Such will not do, unless you strip it into ASCII. MSDOS text, as
you may see below, does something boneheaded and typically
Gatesian to perfectly decent text.

--
http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~clevin/index.html
clevin@ripco.com