Ursula's e-mail

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Unto the quiet patrons of the Merry Rose,
Greetings from Lady Ursula von Bremen.

I have found a new job!  One that pays actual money!   ;-P     As of
Wednesday, I will no longer be at this e-address.  This address will
still exist for a few months after I'm gone, and has been set up to
forward my messages to a temporary location until I get direct access at
home.  What this means is that after 5:30 pm tomorrow, I may not be able
to access any new messages for about a week.  Hopefully less.

E-mail withdrawal.  O the humanity.

In Haste,
Ursula von Bremen