Re: New Kingdoms?

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

>Does anyone know exactly when these things are to be finalized?  As well,
>what will happen to the nature of Pennsic should Aethelmarc become a
>kingdom?  If I'm not mistaken, the debatable lands will no longer be
>debatable.  Ideas anyone?

I'm not sure when the various Crown Tournies or Coronations are to be held.
However, there is a treaty, or agreement, between the Middle, the East and
AEthelmarc regarding Pennsic.  It was printed in the BoD minutes of...October
96?  (I received October 96 and January 96 at the same time and am not sure
which month they were in.)

Basically it says that AEthelmarc will receive some of the profits and do some
of the work, but won't be in the autocrat rotation.  It will still be a
Middle/East war.

        - Anarra