EVENT: Third Annual Baronial Hunt (Northern Atlantia)

Poster: Stephen Mumford <redline@catharsis.com>

Lords and ladies of the Knowne World, I do hereby invite you all to an
event of grand design!  Join the Canton of Spiaggia Levantina, of the
Barony of Bright Hills, of the Kingdom of Atlantia, in a weekend of
merriment, adventure and comraderie.

In Service to the Dream (both Large and Small),
Julien de Montfort

                      +-=_=-=_=-=_=-=_/\_=-=_=-=_=-=_=-+

                          THIRD ANNUAL BARONIAL HUNT

                              SPIAGGIA LEVANTINA
              The thirteenth through the fifteenth days of June
                             Anno Societatis XXXII

Greetings to all within range of this calling. The Canton of Spiaggia
Levantina invites all gentlefolk to the great forests of the Eastern Shore
of Maryland for the great hunt. The Beast has been pursued for many a day
and night, and now sleeps in the historic Furnace Town site of Snow Hill,
MD. The Beast has sent many good fighters to the summerlands. If you think
that your might can stop this fearsome creature, then come and show it.
Afterwards join us in sampling the pleasures of our canton at our feast.

Activities will include:
	- The Great Hunt, armoured fighting, archery, and duello
	- A human chess game
	- Dance workshops in preparation for the evening's dance

Smalls' activities will include:
	a boffer tourney following the making of smalls' armour, story
	telling, games, and dance instruction.

There will be an open A&S display and a competition for the most creative
use of flowers.

The site will open Friday at noon and closes Sunday at noon. The site is
discreetly wet. There is on site camping.

Cost:
	On board: $15.00
	Offboard: $10.00
	($2 discount for reservations paid by May 31st)
	(Feast size will be based upon pre-paid reservations)
	Children: Age 6 thru 12 half price, under 6 are guests of the Canton.
	Minstrels & Merchants gladly welcome! Special discount fees!

Please make checks payable to
	SCA, Inc./Spiaggia Levantina, c/o Avanasiia Volokhov (Tracy Wright)
	202 Brooklyn Ave.
	Salisbury, MD. 21801

Autocrat:
	Braenden y Mad (Chris Wright)
	202 Brooklyn Ave.
	Salisbury, MD 21801
	(410) 543-4920 (before 9 PM)
	email: raven.rose@juno.com

Merchantocrat:
	Avanasiia Volokhov (Tracy Wright)
	(410) 543-4920 (before 9 PM)
	email: raven.rose@juno.com
	Merchant area will be outdoors. Please provide pavilions.

Co-Feastocrats:
	Master Chirhart Blackstar (Truman Barnes)
	  (410) 239-8794
	Ta'mhas MacInnes (Tom Twilley)
	  (410) 543-9305
	Hans VanHoorn (Tim Dahl)
	  (302) 677-0784

Directions:
	SCA signs will be posted along the route.

     From Rt. 13 North and South:
	Take Salisbury (Rt. 13) by-pass. Take exit for Rt. 12. Head towards
	Snow Hill. Travel approximately 12 miles. Turn right on Furnacetown
	Road. The site is approximately 2-3 miles on your left.

     From Rt. 50 East and West:
	Take Rt. 13 by-pass south (located on the east side of Salisbury).
	Take exit for Rt. 12. Follow directions above.

  \     .     /   Web Minister            http://www.catharsis.com/sca