Camboc at Jongleurie (sp) !!!

Poster: Scott Callicutt <sfcallic@magneto.csc.ncsu.edu>

 Camboc Camboc Camboc Camboc Camboc Camboc Camboc Camboc Camboc Camboc

 Greetings from Briana MacConmara
I am your local contact person from Elvegast for Camboc at Jongleurie. We have
excellent newz!!!

CAMBOC STICKS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THE EVENT FOR ONLY $11 (COST!)

Lady Susana has been gracious enough to bring down sticks (which are no longer
available in our area.  They are made from oak plow handles so gloves are
suggested for the soft of hand.  Also shin protection would also be a lovely
idea.   I am very excited about this game and we look forward to a great time
one and all.

At the momement Elvegast has little/no? access to loaner materials.  We will do
whatever we can at the event to insure a good time by all. But a purchase of
your very own Camboc stick insures that you'll be able to play wherever you may
find the game, whether in our kingdom or in your travels!!!

To keep in mind:
1: No high sticking
2: Hand contact with the ball is alright but no running with it
3: Enjoy yourself to the utmost

If you haven't seen or tried the game as of yet.  Great!! Come and play and
enjoy!  If you are an expert, well even better you can help the rest.

I look forward to seeing you all there

Good Tidings
Briana