Re: Summer University WAS RE: Seneschal's letter

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

A salaam alai qum!!

> Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>
>

> It takes a lot to get me riled up, my lord, and a great deal more than
this
> to make me flame anybody.  Therefore, please consider that the following
is
> being said in a calm, reasonable tone of voice.

> snip <

> (Hint - it was not "The
> North", that humongous amorphous entity whose only purpose in life is to
> "belittle" southerners.)

I can tell anybody to go straight to hell and kiss the dark lord himself in
a calm and reasonable tone of voice, but they'd get pissed off just the
same.

You make the assumption that there is nothing wrong and there is no
conspiracy(I don't think that there is any...perhaps we just rarely get the
bids for these events if we bid at all) and the southerners are being
treated with a practical equality, but then you also assume the those
southerners all think the folks up North are "keeping them down" and resent
you.  If you're attitude really is like this, -perhaps- there is no
conspiracy but a systematic problem, and you're justification is a
knee-jerk reaction that has been conditioned over the years by those
complaining southerners.

Hmmmm?

Falcone
(all said in a calm and reasonable tone of voice, but I just can't think I
won't be e-bludgeoned for -my- response..read Earl Daffyd's post, it is
enlightening)