ADMIN: CSC.NCSU.EDU Planned outage

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

Hi folks,

Just so you know, the people who host our list will be doing maintenance
Thursday morning (EST).  I believe this means that if we try to send to
the list during that half hour (+/- an hour) our messages will probably
bounce.  Please make a note of this.

Thank you.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose

--- Begin Forwarded Message ---

>On Thursday morning, (adm).csc.ncsu.edu will experience a 30 minute outage
>starting at 7:00am - 7:30am.  During this time, routine system maintenance
>will be performed on the mail system.
             |                       lovelace@acm.org
             |\                       Arlington, VA