Re: software limitations

Poster: nancy lynch <lughbec@erols.com>

carl christianson wrote:
> Dad was a civil engineer and amateur
> musician.  *Mom* was the medieval English major (all my classmates thought I
> was really wierd, but that's what happens to you when your mother reads to
> you _Beowulf_ and the _Canterbury Tales_ as bedtime stories).

Nancy Lynch wrote:
Hey, sounds familiar.....My dad was a Soil Conservationist and
made five string banjos on the side when he wasn't involved in
the Folk music society (kind of a proto-hippie).  Mom was a
china painter (still makes a living at it at 65) and baked bread
whenever Dad brought home the *Folkies*.

> Anyway, he
> had this hysterical little filk taped to the typewriter, rhymed to "My
> Bonnie Has Gone Over the Ocean," entitled "My Typist Has Gone on Vacation."

This is like a set up for a really good joke........is there
text for this ditty or should I just suffer along with my
limited (for jokes) imagination :^)

Curiouser and curiouser,
Lughbec