Re: EGADS -- The principality thing!!!

Poster: Wynn Klosky <klosky@meeker.UCAR.EDU>

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997 Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <>polearmed@worldnet.att.net@meeker.ucar.edu wrote:

> I am of the persuasion that these things should continually be
> discussed.  It is my opinion that, if we are not discussing it at the
> right time, the right time for these changes/evolutions might pass us by
> and then we make something already a little painful quite excruciating.
<and the rest was really good, too>

Wow, Falcone -- you have said in one small paragraph what I have been
trying to find words for over many years...in regards to eventual
kingdom growth beyond practicality, in regards to sex and drug education,
in regards to ANY topic that folks want to make taboo when better
education will mean a more thoughtful and, as you say, less painful
handling of a situation should it arise...and you said it in Plain
English, too (as AElflaed likes to say :^).

Huzzah.

branwynn ottersby
who believes there's no better time to plan for tomorrow than
yesterday...