Re: vocabulary nit-picking

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

>  >Spelling Checker
>  >
>  >I have a spelling checker
>  >I came with my PC
>  >It clearly marks four my revue
>  >Mistakes I mite knot sea...

>  Bravo!  If anybody's interested, send me a note privately and I'll
>  send you
>  a copy of "Ladle Rat Rotting Hut".
>
>  Alanna
>
>  Is that anything like The Pee Little Thrigs, Beeping Sleauty, or
>Rindercella and the Sisty Uglers.  :)
>
>Falcone

Oh, no, not at all! :) This is the story of Little Red Riding Hood, every
word of which has been approved by  the spell-checker on my word-processer.
 I'd love to see what a grammar-checker had to say about it!   It starts off:

			LADLE RAT ROTTING HUT

        Ounce pawn thyme dare vast a ladle gull hew lift inner ladle
cordage honor itch over dirk fairest.  Tea ladle gull's murder maid hair a
rat cluck wit a hut, sew tea ladle gull vast culled 'Ladle Rat Rotting
Hut'...

(The confused may find it becomes clearer with reading aloud.)  ;)

Alanna