Au revoir

Poster: "Thorpe, John" <thorpj@caepo1.columbiaSC.NCR.COM>

Greetings from Eldred!

     I've noticed that I've been a real pain in the rear for the last
couple of months, both here and out in the real world.  This has been
pointed out to me in no uncertain terms at least twice.  This leads me
to conclude that I need to work through some problems.  I have not
held up very well to the model of chivalry and courtesy that our Society
is supposed to be based on. For that, I formally apologize to any and
all I may have offended.  I will drop back for a bit while I adjust my
attitude and get back on track.

     Apologies to all and sundry for being miserable to be around.
I shall be a better person when I return.  If you need to get in touch, I'll
be
at the same address.

Humbly yours in service,
Eldred

PS:  This does not mean that I am abandoning my formal duties to
     the SCA--I've still got plenty of work to do!