RE: North and South: The Statistical Truth

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, John Strauss wrote:

> It is my understanding that Deirdre plans to do a southern UA every
> winter.

Yay!  University is one of my favourite events, but unfortunately I have
to pick and choose which ones I go to, not because of what classes are
offered, but because of distance (not whining, just stating a fact o'
life).  A regularly scheduled University in the south every winter would
be lovely.
Aye,
Eogan