Japanese, anyone?

Poster: Betty & David Eyer <Betty_and_David@compuserve.com>

Greetings to all the denizens of the Merry Rose!

I have met a very nice lady in the Fibercrafts forum on Compuserve who has
researched samurai armor in the pursuit of her craft, kumihimo and become
quite knowledgeable.  She is interested in starting a dialogue with like
any minded individual who appreciates kumihimo, japanese culture or samurai
armor.  If you know of anyone with a japanese persona or household or of
any japanese oriented (no pun intended) events, I am sure she would be
interested in an electronic introduction to those people or activities.

She is a resident of Oregon, and I will try to post a similar request in
that area, but there is no real distance in the cyber-space, so if you are
interested, drop her a line.
Rosalie Nelson address: 72427.60@compuserve.com

Thanks in advance for your customary kindness,
Magdalena de Hazebrouck
Caer Mear