RE Sacred Stone encamp. @ Pennsic

Poster: Elizabeth Urbanik <eurbanik@leo.vsla.edu>

Since I don't know who is in charge this year of getting
together the Sacred Stone encampment, I'm posting this broadly,
in hopes that the right person(s) gets back to me.
I want to go to Pennsic with SS, but being in the middle of
nowhere, and rarely seeing the people down there, I don't want
to miss out on pre-registration and all that.
Would someone down there contact me with what details there
are? Plus, just to throw my two pfennigs in, last year I never
received any kind of mailing regarding Pennsic from those
autocrats, and I was a full member!

Thanks in advance,
Elenore

P.S. -- I'm still waiting to hear from the Director about what
she wants to do with the empty card catalogs, so all you people
who responded, don't worry, we've not gotten rid of them yet!
--
Elizabeth Urbanik, Cataloger		ska Lady Elenore Spyrling
Pittsylvania County Library		    Shire of Drachentor