From: MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST
To: PETERSR; atlantia; foxdale
Subject: Internet Message
Date: Thursday, March 13, 1997 12:00AM

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

Master Chirheart in Bright Hills also teaches Stain Glass and has
traveled to southern events to do so.  The last time (sometime last
year) he drove all night and then found out they didn't have the
right space set aside for him and he couldn't teach it.  He is very
willing to, however.  Shall we ask him do do a class at this
University on it?

Annejke