Re: [EK] PENNSIC 26 PRE-REG INSTRUCTIONS

Poster: SPRING8228@aol.com

I am a Newcomer and this will be my first Pennsic I will be attending.  My
family and I will be coming.  Thery are four in our party.  3 Adults, 1 child
(15yrs)......My parents will not be staying on camp grounds, but my sister
and I will be.  We will only be there for the weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) of the
last week of Pennsic.  My question is will the cost be the same.......

Spring Amoh (Angela)