attention scribes

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Their Majesties have approved a new text (Thanks Rosine for the help and
legwork!)
for the Kraken and the Silver Nautilus.  Please if you have any scribes
in your groups
would you print this off and give them a copy.  It's so much better than
anything else
I've had so far.  Sorry to take so long to post it!

Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk of Signet, Atlantia

                           KRAKEN TEXT

Sailors and travellers alike have long feared the monster of the deep,
the
hidden might of the fearsome Kraken, whose strength awed even the
ancients and whose renown has passed on in lore from the times of our
fathers.

So too, the enemies of Our realm will fear the mighty arm of a fighter
whose skill on the fighting field this day has earned them a place in
the  of
our Kingdom, and whose fame will spread even as the salt spray whispers
of
the fearful presence of the sea's protector.

>From henceforth do we direct that ____________________________________
wear
the badge of the noble Award of the Kraken, to act as a warning to Our
enemies, and a comfort to Our subjects.

Done this_____Day of ________________  Anno Societatis __________.

               Rex Atlantia        Regina Atlantia

                          NAUTILUS TEXT

At times the shores of Our sea have cast upon them things of great
beauty
and wonder, made as they are by the skill of a single being. When such
does happen in Our fair realm, We, the rightful Monarchs, take heed and
forsaking Our other pastimes, We hasten marvel at the glory laid before
Us. It is
with appreciation that we honor one such artisan, whose work has greatly

pleased Us, and do award _________________________________ the Silver
Nautilus
on this______day of _______________________  Anno Societatis __________.

               Rex Atlantia        Regina Atlantia