Summer University WAS RE: Seneschal's letter

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

>Has it been determined where Summer University is to be held?  In the
>interest of allowing the easiest possible access to the meeting, I'd prefer
>to see University held in a central area of the Kingdom.
>
>In Service,
>Eldred

I believe Mistress Deirdre's intent is to hold three university sessions
per year, one central, one southern, and one northern, so that those who
cannot make it even to a central part of the kingdom have access.  The
upcoming Summer session will be northern, somewhere in the Baltimore/DC
area.  I think she is waiting to hear about a site, but in lieu of other
arrangements, Lochmere has volunteered to host it at the same site as the
last Unevent.

Alanna