Feast of Fools

Poster: PAEmrys@aol.com

Greetings to all in the Tavern!

     Once again I bring before you Feast of Fools.  This event is being held
by the Canton of Attillium at the same site as Feast of Herne.  Feast of
Fools is this week-end 28 - 30 Mar.  It is bound to be the most fun you can
have with your Garb on!!!  Come join in the fun and frivolity!  We still have
some on-board space available.  You may reserve via: e-mail, snail mail or
phone.  We will also hold authorizations before the days fighting begins for
those wishing to authorize or re-authorize.  All of the particulars of this
event are in the current Acorn.  If you have any questions please feel free
to call me at home.  910-482-3695.

In Service,
 Baroness Prydain