Re: MR: Corun in trouble

Poster: John Strauss <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> irate woman with a frying pan

Ummm, well. Gosh Corun, I try to stay out of domestic disputes. Besides,
I didn't bring my trained attack bear. You shoulda maybe asked His Nibs
here; but even then, I'm not sure siloflex beats a frying pan, and
Alianora looked like she knew what she was doing.

{Henry goes back to carving grafitti on the underside of the table...}

       John Strauss             |    Henry Best, OP
       Lexington, KY            |    Dragonsmark, Midrealm