attn. all archers

Poster: viking@csra.net

To all my fellow archers, Lord Robert the Fogotton says "Howdy" (BESMU!!!)

I'm writing to inquire as to how everyone is doing, and to remind you that
a NEW IKAC starts April 1st. (no joke!)  Also, to anyone who attended
gulfwars, I would like to get you input on the archery that took place
there, good, bad , or otherwise.  Particulary, dealing with the baldar
blunts and fiberglass arrows.  This will help me represent alantian views
in my reports to Sir John Fitz-Rauf (Yes, Ive been working with him on this
for the last 2 years)  next, There will be a Fighter Social here at Border
Vale Keep. date is apr 6 1997.  if interested email for dir.  I would like
to do an archery workshop.  Crash space is available if you would like to
come sat.  Be advised, there is a $2 "site-fee" (not my idea)  or the
marshalls.  contact me if interested in this practice OR publishing one
that may be in your area.

                        In Service

P.S.  We are Alantian Archers, protectors of the kings forest and hunters
of his  enemies.