Re: scope of the SCA

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

On Thu, 27 Mar 1997, David KUIJT wrote:

> Only if I was truly convinced that this person was a faerie would I react
> as Eogan does.

Actually, that was a hypothetical situation.  How I ACTUALLY reacted in
that situation was with an attitude of polite annoyance (like my mother
raised me:)  I was polite, but tried as best I could to end the
conversation and move on to other persuits.  Probably just as I would have
acted if an insane person (other than one of my friends :)  came up to me
and started babling on...
Aye,
Eogan