Re: scope of the SCA

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  	So, I don't think elven persona are a problem, as long as we REACT
  TO THEM IN PERSONA.  If someone comes up to you and says, "Hi, my name is
  Elyssa, Daughter of the Wind, and I'm 4000 years old" (actually happened
  to me), then I would reply with, "Then you're a demon to be sure!"

I think the period reaction would be more like "You're a nutcase, Harv,
quit foolin'...."  Come to think of it, a perfectly modern reaction.

	Tibor, Senator from New Mexico, and the Pope in Avignon...