Re: scope of the SCA

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  If I may add a bit of clarification, cousin.  'Fabulous Heraldry' was still
  around when I first started attending Triton heraldic commenting sessions
  back in '91 or '92.  It was not used for documentation, but to ensure that
  submitters did not duplicate well-known fantasy heraldry.  The Eye Of
  Sauron coming at you across the battlefield would be a bit...unsettling,
  now wouldn't it?  :)

Thank you.  You nicely said what I'd only hoped I'd said.

In any case, look for an attempt to register Sauron coming to you soon....
if the Heralds mailing list is any indicator. (:-)

	Tibor