Tonight: Storvik/Roxbury A&S meeting on

Tonight, April 1st, Storvik and Roxbury Mill will hold their monthly A&S
meeting.  We will be joined by Mistress Celynen of Lochmere who will
enlighten us on the topic of illumination.

The meeting will be held the usual site and will begin about 7:30 (mundane
time, not SCA time).  Please bring a pencil and paper for sketching notes.
 If you'd like to talk about items in your "scribes kit" such as choice of
paints, etc. bring them along.

Please contact me directly if you need directions.

Hoping to see you there...

Caitlin Cheannlaidir,
by grace of their Excellencies MOAS Storvik