Native American personae

Poster: viking@csra.net (Doug Munitz, Sven Olaffssen,Maria Munitz,Giuseppina de'Materesi)

It was asked if Native American personas were period.  In Atenveldt it has
already been done, so there is precedence there. Also, I know that there
have been events in Meridies that have used a Native American theme.
Considering that Columbus ran into them in 1492, as well as any that were
probably met by our Viking brothers when they went on their voyages to the
New World, they can probably be thought of as period.  At least those from
the Caribbean US east coast and central and parts of South America.
Remember that the Spanish were there in the 16th C., included in our
period.  I would probably avoid the Plains Indians, though.
Giusi