illumination and two guys who need to be on Wheel of Fortune

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp" <dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

     Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

     Walle qum salaam!!

     > Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>
     >
     > My good friend Falcone, Allah's peace to you.
     >
     > I see you have drawn upon your wit to ignite a humourous spark in
     order
     > lighten the mood somewhat. Your words, coloured quite brightly, also
     seek

     A thesaurus?  Cheater!!

     BTW, what's another word for thesaurus?

     Falcone

     Falcone:

     Microsoft Word 6.0 doth quote the term "thesaurus" as meaning
     dictionary, lexicon, wordbook, treasury, glossary, encyclopedia,
     repository, and storehouse.  Of these, I would say that "lexicon" and
     "glossary" come closest, and the rest are marginal at best and quite
     doofy at worst.  I mean, "wordbook"?  Please.  It might even be a
     word.

     When you two get to Wheel of Fortune (separately, of course) and win
     massive amounts of money, remember that you got your start here, and
     don't forget the little people...

     They're so easy to trip over.

     ;> ,

     Ld. J. Blackbow