New SCA Joke

Poster: teufel <teufel@erols.com>

        As most of the messages I have seen recently have been frightfully
serious, I thought it my duty to add a touch of levity.
        A new joke for your consideration:

                How do you keep a candle from being blown out?

                Put a white belt around it. The candle will turn it's back
and refuse the blow.

        Sorry!  (ducking and running before the peerage can lynch him.) ;}

                                Frederich Von Teufel