Re: Regional event planning

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

I would like to second Rowan's comments.  As autocrat for Storvik's Baronial
Championship event, I worked through (and was closed out of) several
weekends before settling on one that, as it turned out, conflicted with
Stierbach's event.  Although I wish that weren't the case (I would have
loved to attend Stierbach's party), I think the outcome is going to be two
good events that give great pleasure both to those hosting them and, we
hope, to those who attend.

I remember the coordination that once took place regarding dates for events
and think it would be a Good Thing, but in the absence of such coordination,
conflicts like this are best resolved (as this was) by a combination of
planning, negotiation, and good will on both sides.

=Caitlin Cheannlaidir