Re: principal for OHC

Poster: Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Salaam! Asalaam alai qum!!

Neil Maclay wrote:

> Poster: Neil Maclay <nmaclay@psi.prc.com>
>
> >One problem with getting a new principal of the OHC is that you really
> >have to admit you belong to the order before you can lead it ;-).
> >
> >Leifr
>
> May I be put on the watch list?
>
>         Malcolm

Good Master, there are certain requirements for admittance to the
ancient and noble Order of the Hairy Chasm.  Some of these requirements
are: your fingers must work much faster than your brain; you must
incense many with your abrasive and inappropriate words; you must
consistently show yourself to be a raving ..ummm...you must consistently
rate rather high on the sphinctre scale.

I will be frank and blunt with you, Master.  You show absolutely none of
the qualities so well exhibited by Leifr and Myself.  Please do not feel
bad about your exclusion from this Order.  As a polling order, we
measure prospects on a very narrow scope of aptitudes, and your
exclusion should not offend you, nor should you find yourself less proud
by cause of your exclusion.

Currently, there is only one individual on our watch list.  Yet, I feel
that my friend Lord Blackbow will not wait long for this
ummm....accolade, though, of late, he has shown himself to be less
worthy or our order.  Would you agree, Lord Leifr?

Respectfully(well...not really;)

Falcone