A Note of Gratitude

Poster: KNPQ34A@prodigy.com (MISS JENNIFER E BRAME)

Good gentles,

I thank you for all the replies to my previous request for help.
This list is as friendly as I remember it... though when I first came
in, just as the beginning of the great Crockery Wars, I wondered!   ;
)   I flung a tankard or two myself before cease-fire...

I've gotten John Sellers' name and address written down, and I'll
contact him soon.  Right now, I'm scanning through Merchant's Row,
trying to find your "basic" garb... I'll call it a quest.

God give you joy,
from
Rosamunde the Shy

____