Re: Principal for OHC

Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

THL Falcone asks:

> Currently, there is only one individual on our watch list.  Yet, I feel
> that my friend Lord Blackbow will not wait long for this
> ummm....accolade, though, of late, he has shown himself to be less
> worthy or our order.  Would you agree, Lord Leifr?

Good brother of the OHC, whilst it might seem that Lord Jonathan has been
too good of late, I would point out one trait our order does reward,
which is the ability to make replies substantially longer then the
original post, thereby allowing errors of judgement and inconsistances to
mar ones logic.

In this, Lord Jonathan has unquestionably excelled.

Leifr Johansson, OHC