Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 19:58:01 -0400
From: Justin Samuel Snow <jssnow@eos.ncsu.edu>
To: cdushak@juno.com, web5051@charweb.org, mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU
Subject: Info on Novice Tourney

This is straight from the autocrat, so all mistakes are her own.  Eogan, feel
free to post this on the Merry Rose so that everyone will know about it.:

Greetings!Sorry for the lenght in my replay,I seem to have a little troble
with my server at times:)

There can be no tents at the tourney. Reservations are sent to Baroness
Susan Douglas of Andover-Susan Osborne-1281 Andover Rd., Charlotte, NC 28211
! (704)356-8239. Make checks payable to the Barony of the Sacred Stone/SCA
INC.The cost is $14.00 on site-on board, $10.00on site-off board, $10.00 off
site-on board, $5.00off site- off board. The number of peopl allowed in a
cabin depends on the  size of that cabin. The flyers were sent to each shire
, canton, ETC, viasnail mail.

Thanks for your understanding,
Linda Jones
Anastsia Rublev