Re: baronies/shires/etc

Poster: Denise McMahon <denise@access.digex.net>

> Julien, by the rules I just quoted, Spiaggia Levantina (or Stierbach, or
> Isenfir) CAN, and nobody has the right to give you flak about it.  You can
> even register it and a badge to go with it.  Just don't call it an 'Order'.
>  Call it a guild.  Your people will know that those who belong to 'The
> Worshipful Company of Zort-Fribblers' are those who are being honored by
> the group, and that's what counts.

Verily and so!  which is why Stierbach created the Hunter's Guild- not
quite the same thing... but we can *do* a guild! And we're thinking of
another...we have some great people here who have worked long and hard
and could use a little recognition from the group they've devoted their
time and energies to.

And yes, you too can know the shires and the baronies of Atlantia, there
is a list in the back of The Acorn, and I find it invaluable. Atlantia
is a big place- maybe not in square footage, compared to some other
kingdoms, but definitely in the number of "groups" we can call our own!

-Rowan Berran
Seneschale of Stierbach