Re: Fwd: The Believer

Poster: Matthew Davidson <mld3b@faraday.clas.virginia.edu>

Why, as any one of my Viking brethren could have told you, tis the
mischief of Loki that caused the chalk not to break! He loves such
comic humiliation. But beware! As the milennium approaches, Loki is
hard at work bringing about Ragnarok. Mighty stars have been seen
passing in the heavens. Hold fast true believers, for the end of
Yggdrasil is at hand!

(Passed from one Viking to the next as a message of doom and
ill-tidings.)

Ciaran the Confuse (who is actually a Celt)

Ciaran the Confuse

"And as we KNOW, it's all fun and games until THAT happens!"