Re[2]: baronies/shires/etc.

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp"<dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

     Leifr Johansson, sometime principal, OHC, wrote:

To the Honorable Lord Falcone, OHC, please note:

Lord Jonathan Blackbow writes, in part:

     [tomahawk chopped]

I don't think we have any choice, THL Falcone.  We will have to admit
Jonathan to the OHC immediately.  He is obviously 'FEELING PICKED UPON'
(tm) and is therefore the perfect candidate.  I await your concurrence and
discussion of the opportune moment to induct the nominee into the order.

<smileleantly>

Leifr Johansson, sometime principal, OHC

[OK...I give up.  Is this a GOOD thing or a BAD thing?]
[I also don't like the way this "opportune moment" thing sounds.  More
study is clearly called for.]

Defiant to the last,[You'll never take me alive!]

Ld. J. Blackbow
House O'Shannon