Our newest member of the OHC

Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

Lord Jonathan, newest member of the OHC, wonders:

> [OK...I give up.  Is this a GOOD thing or a BAD thing?]

That depends on your viewpoint.  The ability to practice a certain amount
of self-deprecation is usually the result of a combination of a good
sense of humor and humility.  Since humility is undoubtably a virtue, and
a good sense of humor an asset, then graceful acceptance of your membership
in the OHC is proof of both virtue and blessedness.

> [I also don't like the way this "opportune moment" thing sounds.  More
> study is clearly called for.]

Don't worry, about the only thing the OHC does is talk openly about
candidates for the OHC.  In this we are very unlike the other "royally or
societally sanctioned" orders of the kingdom.  After all, since
membership in our order is hardly deseriable, pointing out to candidates
their imminent elevation often cures them of the practices for which they
would be eligable ;-).

In Service
Leifr Johansson, Principal of the OHC until we run Lord Jonathan down ;-).