Newest member of the OHC

Poster: Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Allah's Peace unto all those gathered here, and especially Lord Blackbow
OHC!!

While considering the latest polling, it was obvious that "methinks you
dost protest too much" and there fore I concurr with Leifr that the
moment for your induction into the ancient and noble Order of the Hairy
Chasm is at hand.  In fact, I would further propose that the other
members of this order consider investing you as the Principal, by reason
of your incessant humility and reflections of your inadequacy to even be
named to the glorious OHC.

The next time either Leifr or myself see you, you will be given the
knowledge of the secret handshake and the secret sign we give when we
notice others are becoming worthy of this order.

Welcome to our ranks.  Our order is not yet complete, however, and we
are constantly watching for new candidates......wouldn't you agree
Alfredo el Bufon?(hehehe)

Falcone