Clipart of Pipers?

Poster: Dawn Skully/HNS <Dawn_Skully@notesgw.hns.com>

Greetings Cheapside from Aurora

Boy Scout Troop 93 is running a Camporee this October with the theme
'Braveheart'. They are preparing the handouts for the scout district and need
clipart of bagpipers. Does anybody know where we can find this clipart? Since
we're working with the kind of budget that all volunteer organizations operate
with, we are, of course, looking for free clipart.

Many Thanks
Aurora

(Yes, there will be an SCA demo at the Camporee but I'll deal with that nearer
to the day - if you want to be included please send me email).