SCA in the news?

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

Last Thursday morning (24 April 1997) I happened to be
watching the local news of some CBS affiliate that I'm
not familiar with -- it might have been out of Norfolk.
They very briefly showed two lords and two ladies in
medieval attire in what looked to be a small city park.
The announcer said, "Don't go away; we'll tell you what
they're doing," then they cut to commercials.  I didn't
see any more of it, so I never did find out what they
were doing, but I think it might have been Hole In The
Wall.

-- Alfredo el Bufon