RE: Garb

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

There are allot of opinions on purple and it really depends on
weather you are going to be noticed for the work and research you
have done or to wear what you enjoy.  I, for myself and my husband,
am a total costume Mavin and every button has to be correct (I even
carry a binder to events on the costumes in case I am challenged).
For my children and household, however, I feel it is more important
for those folk who are out to have fun to do just that.  My 12 year
old won't make it if the fabric isn't purple.  I would rather she
learn to sew and have fun doing it than ruin the experience for her
by making her do something she hates.  If someone wants to make a
comment to her or one of the adult students I have no problem telling
them they that they are just learning and out to have fun.

Annejke