Re: Northern Fighter Practices?

Poster: Neil Maclay <nmaclay@psi.prc.com>

Lady Aurora,

There quite a few fighter practices in Northern Atlantia.
I don't know where your son resides so I don't know
which practices would be convenient. Here is a brief
list:
Monday - Storvik/Roxbury 7:00 to 9:30 PM
Church of Ascension 633 Sligo Ave. Silver Spring Md.

Tuesday - Lochmere 7:00 PM Reserve Armory on Rt 175
across from Meade High School - contact Lord Jaudin
Guillaume at (410)674-7406

Thrusday - Ponte Alto 6:30 to 9:00 PM
Baileys Elementary School off Rt 7 between Seven Corners
and Baileys Crossroads ,Annandale Va. Contact Dave
Middleton (703)-0337, or myself, Neil Maclay, at work
(703)264-5401, at home (301)656-6050

Friday - Bright Hills in Riestertown Md.
contact the Seneschal Mistress Tenneur (410)239-8794

and

Friday - Stierbach  7:30 to 10 PM
Costello Park Recreation Center, Manassas Park, Va.
Contact me or Charles of Red Oaks (703)221-3239.

Sunday - Ponte Alto 1:30 to 6:00 afternoons
Pimmit Hills Park next to the Tysons Corners /
Pimmit Hills Regianl Library. From beltway take
Rt 7 east towards Falls Church, turn left into
library parking lot just after the second traffic
light. Contact Neil Maclay.

These are the weekly practices that I know about.
I hope that some other inmates here will post about
other practices and/or correct any misinformation
that I have included.

	Malcolm MacMalcolm