Ride _Back_ From Crown/Garb

Poster: clevin@ripco.com (Craig Levin)

Good gentles, I crave a boon from one amongst you:

I and my lady will be going to crown tourney, but our ride _to_
the site has informed us that he won't be able to provide us
with a ride back to the DC area Saturday night. Therefore, my
lady and I need a ride back to the DC area (PG County, for her,
NW DC for myself, bu I can certainly stay at her place). Can any
of you help a pursuivant extraordinary get out of an
extraordinary fix? Gratias!

Pedro de Alcazar, AoA
Barony of Storvik, Atlantia
Pursuivant Extraordinary and Junior Minion
Or, six Castles Vert within a Bordure Gules semy of Roundels Or
--
http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~clevin/index.html
clevin@ripco.com