Re: Sheep Raids and dirty ears

Poster: seareach@juno.com (Bonnie A Hindle)

	My fellow tavern friends and especially  Rowen ferch Rhys and her
lord the as yet unnamed, James,
	I want to say thank you to all of you who have expressed to the
shire your delightful feelings about Sheep Raids.  I am happy to hear
that a good time was had by all.  The Shire was overwhelmed by how many
of our friends through out Atlantia came to support us, speak to the
public, and raid some sheep (you have to watch out for those wolves in
sleep's clothing though, don't you Count Logan???).  This was without
question our best Sheep Raids ever, thanks largely to our friends, old
and new, who came to enjoy  the weekend.  If I was unable to come by and
speak to you I am sorry I did try to get to everyone.  Rowen, I can't
tell you how happy it makes me to hear that you and James enjoyed your
first Sheep Raids.  Seareach has always tried to be a place where all
were welcome and could feel at home and I am glad to know Sheep Raids
continued that tradition again this year.  I do have to say thank you to
our two organizers, Emma, Lady Lawless, our Autocrat, and Her Ladyship
Lorene Newberry of House Blackstar, our feastacrat.

With Warm Reguards,
Lady Alesia Gillefalyn
Seneschal, Shrie of Seareach

	{"And now barkeep a round on me for anyone who still has
readywhip or wool still in their ears:>"}

"Dogs have masters, Cats have staff" ;)