Re: Great Idea!

Poster: Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

>Taqqaballa wallahu wu minkum!!
>
>I wanted to point out a rather keen idea one of the fighters who seems
>to frequent events in Eastern NC had.
>
><http://www.geocities.com/Paris/6400/fight09.jpg>
>
>In this picture, you can see his body armor.  It is one of the felted
>indoor/outdoor carpets as a base, then he sewed japanese coins(hole in
>the middle)on it.  The edges are wrap stitched(all by hand) and he looks
>very, very period in it.  Kudos to this man for his idea.
>
>Wasalaam!!
>
>Falcone
Good my lord, that was Wulfgang, sometimes mistakenly called Brian the
Quiet, who hails from our Shire of Cathanar in coastal NC.  (BTW, did you
note the (heraldically correct) device on his shield?)  I am pleased to
report that numerous other gentles from our Shire were able to attend Sheep
Raids as well, including myself and my family.

See?  We really are out here!

I am also pleased to report that to the best of my knowledge, a good time
was had by all - kudos to Seareach for a very well-done event!

In service,
Lady Kat  Seneschal, the Shire of Cathanar