The Oak

Poster: Tom Rettie <tom@his.com>

Unto the good denizens of the Merry Rose does Lady Elisabeth MacAlester of
Kintyre, Editor of the Oak, send warmest greetings.

Issue Number 10 of The Oak has been mailed and will be arriving any day.
All paid members of the SCA receiving the Acorn should receive a copy.

I fear that the number of articles I wanted to run in the issue of exceeded
the space I had available.  As a result, I was not able to thank in those
pages the  list of those who made The Oak possible.  They include: Lord
Rabah az-Zafar, Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl, Mistress Deirdre O'Siodhachain,
Mistress Celynen of Stow-On-The-Wold, The Fold and Scold Crew, The Barony
of Lochmere, The Barony of Ponte Alto, The Barony of Marinus, Baroness
Ceridwen ferch Owain, Lady Rosine of Rowanwald, Lady Stephania Herring,
Lady Liadain ni Bhrollachain, Lord Boroghul Khara, Lady Aurora, Lady Rhian,
and many others of great skill and generosity.

Please accept my gratitude, gentle, noble, and royal alike.  I pray only
that my poor efforts bring no shame upon your good works.

I remain your humble Elisabeth MacAlester of Kintyre.

P.S.  Many apologies to the folding crew for my absence.  I went instead to
the Board of Directors meeting to whine about the dearth of corporate funds
for Kingdom publications.  You may rest assured folding and stapling was a
lot more fun...