Sick but not tired

Poster: Richard Markman <jager@csra.net>

Unto the good people of Atlantia does Ld. Robert the Forgotten ( soon to
be Gryse) say howdy!
  My friends, I apologise for my lack of communication lately but
between masters week and my EMS responsabilaties I have been swamped and
spun( I even experienced a tornado a lot closer than I ever want to
again). For thoes who are interested I will be holding a brief archery
class with an open format during 1001 Choclat Knights May 10. This will
include an archer marshall class with practical testing. I cant promiss
any booklets as befor ( they have been in high demand ) but I will mail
them out as soon as I clean up the material and make more copies. Topics
of discussion will be organizing southern archers for a good showing at
Pennsic or any other war we go to, Regional practices , and a general
How ya doing! I had na great time at Fools War and learned a lot from
our Meridian and Trimarian friends but unfortunately Sir Logan kept
getting on the opposing side. Oh well so are the shots. For replies to
this com. you can write here or mail to viking@csra.net. Thanks and keep
in touch.      In Service Always,  Robert  >>------<)