FEMALE HEAVY FIGHTER AT SHEEP RAIDS

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

Hello out there,

	I was the MIC at Sheep Raids.  I spoke with Alyssa Celeste da
Palastrim, MKA Lisa Leedy.  I told her about the Iron Rose, in my rush to
accomplish other things I forgot to get her e-mail address. But I do
remember her saying she was on the Merry Rose.  If you are out there
please contact me at bearslayer@juno.com and I will send you the info you
need.  If you know her please drop her a line and see that she receives
this.

Thank you all,
Nikolai

P.S.  Sorry if I spelled your name wrong!!
<<There is a fine line between CHARISMA and BULLSHIT>>